1. Fill a syringe with a blunt tip needle with your desired oil. Insert
the needle into the chamber between the center post and the outer tank wall.
2. Depending on the consistency of oil, heating may be necessary
to match the viscosity.
3. Dispense oil into the chamber up to the lower gasket located on the center post.
DO NOT OVERFILL as overfilling can cause leaking.
4. Do not fill in the center post. Filling this in will cause blockage
of the air path and cause leakage.
1. Capping can be done by arbor press or by hand.
When capping, do not exert too much force.
2. Cap the cartridge immediately after filling to ensure that proper
pressure is utilized to seal the cartridge.
3. After capping, the cartridge must be kept upright and be allowed
a minimum of 2 hours for the saturation period.
4. Once capped, the cap cannot be removed.